what happened to power cord review

Back on 6/17/01 there was a post by Lcat about doing a power cord shoot out. Does anyone know what the results were?. I've been waiting for the results to help me make an informed decision before i buy some power cords.
fleeceba
Gunbei, I noticed the same thing as you... Grainy and congested in the highs at first.. After a few weeks they were liberated :) Very open and smooth now. Who needs a Power Plant with these cables????
Buck, it makes me wonder what improvements Rick's more expensive cables and cords might yield. Hmmm.
I was replacing a stock (computer type) cord so there was plenty of room for improvement. I'd imagine most of the improvement came from reduced RFI.
I would expect it/they will sound better over time. I'm glad to see that has been others' experiences. Which specific models have you gentlemen tried?
Something to look forward to.

KP
How much are the VD PC's? I just picked up four more pieces of vintage tube gear and all of the power cords need to be replaced (I wouldn't plug a lamp in with these old cords). I will require an additional 9 or 10 PC's eventually for various projects, as all of the gear will be used either by us or by friends/family (time to start looking for 14/16 gage stock Belden's in the thrift shops:-).
Gunbei: I am sorry to hear that the Absolute's did not perform well in your setup (we know that Bob's rig is not up to task, hell I read somewhere that he uses welding equipment in it:-), but you have a nice system.