Interconnects for Tube amps

What would be a good interconnect and speaker cable for Tube amps.I would like good interconnects, but at the same time, don't want to get an equity loan.I have been considering the MIT 330's and MH 750.I also do not wish to keep trying different brands, I would like cables that are neutral, thanks, Curt.
curtis1
I'd also agree with the post above, go with the Silver Audio Silver 4.0. Using them on my Anthem Pre1L and Amp1 and the sound is very good. Silver cables are best w/ tubes since tube amps can sound a bit heavy at times and therefore slow. Silver speed things up.
My opinions are strictly my feelings of interconnects w/tube amps. Silver Audio are actually the best cables I have tried(4.0 and Hyacinth - I would like to hear 6.0). And while not cheap, nor are they expensive($250). HomeGrown are great too. And at $70, they sound as good to me as most almost anything else I have heard. I also like the Audioquest Lapis. Basically, on my short list to try is Coincident and Kimber Select w/silver(but too expensive for me). No cable is perfect, but we all have our likes/dislikes which we try to match with wire.
Hello all, thanks for the input.If the silver cables all sound like the chinese/russian tubes, I will try the homegrowns.I realized what everyone was saying about the lesser tubes when I tried my Mullards the first time, no comparison.Thanks again, Curt.
In my opinion the best is from Coincident Speaker Technology - particularly considering the decent price charged. Some prefer other cables, but usually at a higher price, and very very few people have ever had anything bad to say about them. In my systems they beat everything else I have tried (but I have still not been able to get my hands on any of the top Purist Audio stuff to try yet Albert).