laid back, warm interconnects with tight bass clean highs

can someone suggest RCA interconnects for a laid back, warm mids, tight bass and extended highs but not harsh at all. Must be super smooth.
arupg
I will add my vote for the Cardas too. In my system, the inexpensive Microtwin was warm, but overly bloated in the bass and had a vague presentation overall. However, the Golden Cross is working wonderfully in my system. It helped take off much of the edge in my setup, without sacrificing detail.

For half the price, the Harmonic Technology Pro Silway II worked pretty well too. Close to, but not quite as warm as the Golden Cross though.

I hope that helps. Good luck!
Take a look at Bear Labs Silver Lighting Interconnect. It might work well with your system.
Try a Wireworld Polaris, preferrably a series one or two. You can probably get one for about a hundred bucks, far less than some of the admittedly good, but overpriced Cardas products.

T.H.
We swapped out all of our Cardas for Red Dawns and have never looked back. We listen to a lot of fusion, Al Dimeola stuff and it has the same requirements that you stated in your original post.
Jim, Have you tried the Innersound innerconnects yet? I was thinking about trying some on the HT gear and seeing how it went.
all my best,
AJ