Interconnect with good bass

I'm looking for an interconnect that's cheap and has great (read tight, extended, with good pitch) bass from the upper bass on down. I'll be using it to hook up my subs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi. The Tara labs RSC cables have excellent, tight bass, with very good pitch definition. They are also quick sounding, which is important with subs. I have used, to good effect, the Reference MKII and the Master MKII, but the other cables in the RSC line have similiar triats. There are other cables out there, but they cost a bit more, and you mentioned cheap. (-: Regards, Bill M.
WWW.jeffssoundvalues.com manufactures and sells a cable cable Bass Euphoria. You might want to look into it. They seem reasonably priced. I believe they recommend this cable for subwoofers only.
You might want to try this company called 'the cable company'. I know some people who have had good dealings with them. They buy and sell used + new cables. They also have a big database of cables for system matching. Johnl.
You didn't state how much you are willing to spend on the interconnects you want, so I'll provide some less expensive options. I have used Kimber Kable products for years, and think their better wire (8TC and up) do a very nice job with bass reproduction. There is also a new company named "BetterCables" that custom-builds cables. I have purchased several different types of cable from them, and been very pleased with their quality. The company has a Web site at: www.bettercables.com