Cleaning Vinyl

I have recently gotten back into vinyl. Questions regarding what type of cleaning and treatments for my abums would you suggest. I used to use the discwasher system and zerostat gun, have never tried the record cleaning machines... any suggestions? How about any type of album treatment solutions... gruv glide, etc. HELP!!!
joysjane1df7
"Carl" is absolutely right! (as usual). I use "Gruv Glide" exclusively. It completely kills static, so there is no particulate attraction, it enhances trackability so the sound is better, and best of all it does not affect or "eat" the vinyl like other products. It can be completely washed off. 1 can does about 150 albums so it's very economical too. Phenomenal stuff, worth a try at 24$!! By the way Gruv Glide is/was a previously "Stereophile Recommended" accessory if that's important to you.
Good advice by others. I never felt comfortable using dishwasher soap of any kind. Buy a new or used record cleaning machine! I have used a VPI-17F for years and it is great. I use a three step process, clean (homemade recipes), preserve (last), clean unwanted preservative off (Record Research). New and clean records are cleaned with distilled water and minute portion of photo flow (16 oz H2O - 2 drops photo flow ratio). For dirty records I add 1 or 2 oz of acohol. I think these work well especailly if you follow up with Last and Record Research. Good brush (there are several), wipe stylus with brush, clean stylus once in while (I like last products), I have anti-static gun (don't remember brand, as I don't need to use it very often)and most of all enjoy the music! Good luck.
While I agree with most of the comments I have been mixing my own cleaning fliud and it seems to work the best. It has just enough lab grade alcohol and a surfactant that it takes out all of the syubborn grime. I had heard that Kodak Photo flush is not good for the vinyl and in some cases causes the vinyl to dry out. I also got have switched to a decca record brush and discwasher zerostat gun just before I play records. Definitely get a VPI machine as all the others just don't clean as well.
Thank you very much guys, I have purchased some of the Gruv-Glide and am looking for a VPI record cleaning machine. Have been purchasing some of the audiophile recordings (LP) and don't want to pound grit and trash into the grooves.