What wire config for tri-wired speakers?

I am looking for personal experiences of those who have used speakers with three binding posts and different wire and amplifier configurations. I have such speakers which are currently mono amped and mono wired with jumpers from the center posts to the outer two sets of posts. Please be specific in your experience so that I can gauge the value and benefits of your trials.

Thanks in advance.

Bill E
lakefrontroad
I used to own tri-wirable Acarian Alons. Their own Orpheus or Black Orpheus tri-wire was a good-sounding very affordable cable that allowed separate wiring to all drivers, with only one set of spades going to the one stereo amp. Simple, but effective...Cheers, Spencer
I'll second Spencer's recommendation, I currently own tri-wired Alons and use the Alon Black Orpheus cable to excellent effect. I would characterize it as being quite neutral. As an added bonus it is very flexible and easy to work with. Good luck!
Sbank and Jond:

I am interested in the differences you find with mono wired, bi-wired and tri-wired. Also, if you have tried mutliple amps.

Your responses are what wires you prefer rather than the effect of the differences in multiple wiring. Please share that with me.

Bill E
Bill,
Sorry if I didn't really get to the root of your question, but I can't be much help there. I briefly used some bi-wire Audioquests on my Alons w/some jumpers, until I found the Black Orpheus. It was some time ago, and I don't remember too much of the detail. I do recall the tri-wire adding clarity in the bottom end. It was such an affordable option that I never considered going away from triwiring w/that speaker. I never tried bi or tri amping. Cheers, Spencer