Best sounding and reliable CD changer?

I would like to hear from others here on AudiogoN what you have experienced with higher quality CD changers.

Looking for sonic quality and reliablility.

I may use with an outboard DAC for improved sonic qualities.

I do have a highend single player, but sometimes it would be nice to put on a few CDs on shuffle when I am busy and would like to have decent music that is convienient.

Thankd
whatjd
Take a look around for a used Adcon GCD-700, wonderful sounding and appears to be built well. The carousel can be a little noisy when rotating though.

The Onkyo C390 is also a good suggestion and of course the equivalent Integra model.

Bill
not sure there are many (any) being made any longer so PARTS may be an issue for any of these machines should you need service.

the HIGHEST END unit I ever saw was the Nakamichi Dragon changer ... BEAUTIFUL but doubt they are supported any longer and you may end up with an expensive boat anchor
I changed out a tubed shanling cd/sacd player that I absolutely loved for a McIntosh MCD-205 about 18 months ago due to the convienience factor.

The 205 uses the Nak Music Bank changer which seems to be more reliable than carousel changers. McIntosh still stocks replacement parts for these and they are still serviceable.

Sound quality is excellent. I've also connected it to 2 External DACs and found I prefer the sound of the 205s DAC, so you may not need to purchase another box at additional cost, making the Mc a little more reasonable in price. Worth a look if your budget allows.