Top 10 TV Shows

This medium has much to blame for the “dumbing down” of our culture, but there have been some great productions as well. What's your list? What might have you leave the "sweet spot" for an hour? (Make me mad that I forgot to include one or two.)

Top Ten TV Shows (Not in order.)

1. Rockford Files
2. Northern Exposure
3. Star Trek
4. Twin Peaks
5. Millennium
6. Andy Griffith Show (black & white)
7. Saturday Night Live (70’s)
8. Law and Order
9. McNeil Lehrer News Hour (PBS)
10. Twighlight Zone
danvetc
Ok, maybe it's the flavor of the month, but I sure as hell love the Sopranos. "Can't you be a good Catholic for five F*****G minutes"?
The Honeymooners

Mission Impossible

The Sopranos

Law and Order

Twilight Zone

SNL

In Living Color

The 3 Stooges

The Practice

Alfred Hitchcock
Gunsmoke, Ben Casey, Tonight Show (with Steve Allen), The Fugitive, 60 Minutes, Seinfeld, Cheers, Bob Newhart Show, Mary Tyler Moore Show (as Mary Richards), Captian Kangaroo.
My favorite tv show is Netflix as I fired Time Warner a few months ago for poor service and there is no broadcast tv to speak of here in the Delta Quadrant. I get a new movie in the mail every few days and especially like getting things I would have passed over at Blockbuster like Drowning Mona and Dogma.And when there is a sporting event I want to see, I go to a sports bar and actually sit with and interact with "other people". But back in the day there was Babylon 5, stupid but what great characters; Law and Order; the Fugitive; All in the Family, meathead; Milton Berle (yes, I'm that old);Man Fom Uncle;Smothers Brothers and Laugh-In get one spot, same show, different cast; absolutely early SNL and does anyone else remember weekly segment of muppets from hell "the great flahbash (spelling?), $64,000 dollar question; Naked City.
Take sfinnell's list and replace Babylon5 with I Spy (Bob Culp and Bill Cosby).