Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
i love to play acoustic blues on my taylor's(512 and 514) and play softball for actual exercise. peace
A near complete (and very sloooow) restoration/rebuild/modification/ of a '63 Chevy Deuce. About half way there! Nicely tucked away in the garage for the winter. Maybe next year ('02) I could drive it to CES! My other love (other than my girlfriend) is my pup, an AmStaff named Moxie. (Doing much better BTW Danvetc - presumed Bordatella URI). Also love any and all ethnic foods! Kindest regards to all!
I play hockey and ski in the winter, and golf in the summer. I'm a car guy too, I like to tinker with my '89 Toyota Supra Turbo, and drive my 2001 Acura 3.2 TL Sport way too fast.
I love both cooking, and exploring the great restaurants of this region. I work out 6 days a week. Mostly weights, but also walk about 1 3/4 miles during the week(to and from the train station). Gave it up for the winter, as I almost got hit by a car a few times(gets dark too early these days). Can't wait for the days when the sun stays out longer... Was big into taijiquan and jiujitsu, but haven't done it for the past four years(I really should get back to those things). I love to read about Chinese philosophy, especially Taoism. Did try to get deeper into it, but soon discovered it was no different than any other religion. A BIGTIME Philadelphia sports fan. Some would(and do) call us hooligans. Favorite sports are football, hockey, and baseball. Developed a real interest in investing over the past 8 years. Thankfully, I soon realized I am a born contrarian. This has kept me out of the Nasdaq. Thankfully I haven't lost much money during the bloodbath of 2000. Have a real penchant for being the class clown, and comedy is something that I think can perform miracles. Favorite comedians are Rodney Dangerfield and Dom Irrera(like me, another Italian from South Philly). Used to be a car buff, but have lost the time for that over the years. Still lust after many cars. Cars would be my art collection if I ever hit the lotto(too bad I don't play).
I like my Jack russel terrier...smooth fox terrier also. They are truly great dogs...personality alot fun. Motorcycles, Boats. Classic autos resoration, and rejuvination of old things. Things that are bygone products that imbarrasse what people buy now. Living near the ocean. Travel.. Bob,