Best Holiday CDs?

Is there such a thing as "audiophile quality" Holiday music? What do you play when friends and family gather to share the spirit of the season?
fpeel
Mannheim Steamroller's 3 albums are quite nice and have many different pieces along with the standard fare - interesting arrangements. And of course Arthur Fiedler's "Pop's Christmas Party" originally released on RCA I believe in 1959 is a true classic of orchestral performances of modern and traditional classics. It is also on CD.
Ella Fitzgerald "Swinging Christmas" on Verve records, very cool holiday jive.......also Dolly Parton "Home for Christmas" on Columbia, Smokey Mt style christmas with Dolly's charming style.....both records above average sound, but not audiophile quality.......My favorite campy holiday song is undoubtly Bing Crosby "Melle Kalikimaka" hawaiian christmas song contained on many of his MCA christmas Cds. Most Bing Christmas albums are poor sound recordings unfortunately.
Something else a little different: "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Lava Records). I don't know that the sound qualifies as "audiophile", but it certainly is dynamic. The acoustic guitar solos are particularly stunning on my system. The story this CD tells is rather maudlin (what Christmas story isn't?) but the new music and the arrangements of old standards are all great. I play this CD all year around. I believe that this work has also been performed as a TV special - watch for it as the holiday grows near.
Squirrel Nut Zippers have a good Christmas cd, and a lot of it is original. Not audiophile qualit but it still sounds great!
Rounder Records has a nice sampler out, it's called "Must Be Santa". Also George Winston's December is nice.