Top Ten Tube PreAmp of all time?

This thread for you tubeguys.Nominate your favorite tube Pre Amp of all time. More info for audiogon members the better. Remember some members are just starting their high end experience.
ferrari
SP10 vs SP10 MKII differences?? can someone tell me the differences here? anyone know about how much the upgrade to the mkII would cost?
thanks
Can someone offer up an opinion: which has a better phono stage, the arc sp10, sp10II or the arc ph3 SE??? ive got to make a decision soon. cant audition and am going on reviews in stereophile and hopefully thought from this site.
thanks
Kublakhan Call Leonard at ARC (763) 577-9700 for upgrade info. I would also speak with Steve Huntley of http://www.greatnorthernsound.com phone 651-578-0657. Used to work for ARC and does mods. He would be throughly familiar with the differences and might offer greater insight. He personally has a 10 Mk2 that he has modified. Personally, I wouldn't pass on a SP-10 for a PH-3. If you ask Leonard I'm sure he would tell you that their current PH3 phono stage is better so I wouldn't be so ready to take his word for it.