Top Ten Tube PreAmp of all time?

This thread for you tubeguys.Nominate your favorite tube Pre Amp of all time. More info for audiogon members the better. Remember some members are just starting their high end experience.
ferrari
this is kinda silly, really - who has compared even more than a *handful* of all these preamps? and, they will perform differently in in different systems. that said, i will totally ignore it, & cast my wote for the melos music director - simply an amazing unit! ;~) doug
you haven't heard real music until you have heard it through a Thor TA-1000 linestage tube pre-amp. this is the best next thing than the real live performance. I've tried different ones thru the years ,but this one is a keeper
I also nominate the Joule Electra LA100MKIII, but realize without a phono stage it's not everyone's cup of tea. 2nd best w/phono would be ARC SP-9MKIII.
Do most of you agree that the SP-10 is better than an SP-11? Is it a one or two chassis unit? I had an SP-9 MK I (?) which was just fine but didn't exactly make me weak at the knees.