The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
I was a bit perplexed by the idea behind this post, but have finally figured out how to respond. The best posters are those that express their opinions honestly. Sure, express your opinion on a component, but please state whether this is based on actual experience, or if it is from reading it in a mag, or if it is based on your theories. The best posters are those that allow us to get to know them - let us into knowing their musical tastes, their system, their approach to this hobby. The best posters are those that display their personality a bit ( or a lot) - I am interested in getting to know the people here, not just the opinions - how can you separate these two anyway? By these criteria there are a good number that qualify for me as best posters here. As a result I tend to read a post more carefully if it is by one of these people. I think I shall refrain from naming names, for fear of leaving too many out. I concur with all those mentioned above, but can't agree with the negativity towards Carl. In my experience, the only people that stay upset by prickly characters (and I confess I have a soft spot for prickly characters - they are passionate and fun, and you don't find yourself checking for a pulse), are people that take themselves way too seriously.
I said the same thing...once! Audio is secondary to me. I am "conversing" with some nice people in this "audio world", which most people really do not understand. I think, that this "chase" for the "perfect sound" is actually, chase for the comunication! Comunication that the music is comunicating the "emotions", that ads little bit of pleasure, to most of us. Better the amp-speaker, communcator, more expensive supposed to be? or maybe the "escapeism". Escape from horrible jobs, mean spirited wife, clogged-up plumbing, rent-lady, flat tire, lawyers, cancer, hemohrroids (spell?)broken shoe-lace before going to work...etc etc. I listen my music, most of the time,in the car on the way to work, or in my work shop (painting studio)on the $10 Sony transistor! And even after the years of listening "classical", more stuff is there that i never heard before! I am mosttly into "rooshians" Germans and som,e italian composers! Ithink Brams, stole from Beethoven. And there is explanation for this "rumbling"...and that is the second bottle of Lindemans, Australian Cabarnet Souvignon, vintage 1998 (Highly recommended!)only $8. And soon the planet earth, wont be such a bad place to be on! Cheers!
carl_eber is by far the most incoherent poster I have seen in any audio forum on the web, followed very closely by Diva-David99. Their antics ceased to be funny long ago. They are dinosaurs.
Taking dinosaurs what about James McDonald he's got a Krell..that's a kind of dinosaur isn't it? Oh and Joe thanks for pointing that out about Carl& David99 since I have no mind of my own--big help thanks
As the year winds down my vote for Audiogon Jerk of the year with lifetime membership in the dink of the day club goes to Carl Eber.