What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Pokey - thanks for your separate recommendation of "Self Help Serenade" by Marjorie Fair. What a gorgeous recording. Enjoyed it very much. Evan Slamka is truly gifted. Looking forward to further time with Robert Forster and exploring the other recommendations you have made here.
You are welcome, Lak.

Pokey - you're on a roll. The Grays' "Ro Sham Bo" is excellent and so is Bill Lloyd's "Back to Even". I did also listen at your recommendation to Jason Faulkner's "Author Unknown", liked that one too.

Listening to Bill Lloyd last night, I was reminded of Freedy Johnston. Check out FJ if you haven't ever. "This Perfect World" and "Never Home" are the 2 I know. Haven't listened to him in a good long while. Need to do some catching up...

BUT TONIGHT cranking Grateful Dead, Skull & Roses. GREAT live recording that captures the magic they could do.
Hoping all who observe the holiday enjoy a very happy Thanksgiving. I certainly have much to be grateful for. My sincere condolences to those members who experienced loss this year. The holidays can be very cruel in such circumstances.
GH, it's so good to hear you like The Grays and Bill Lloyd. Here's another recommendation. Radney Foster and Bill Lloyd did a couple albums together many years ago and then came back in more recent times (2011) with a new one. Very well recorded and nice to hear them playing together again.

Foster and Lloyd - It's Already Tomorrow

Lyle Lovett - Release Me (excellent recording and typical Lyle nuggets)