Best Amp for Paradigm 100 Speakers

I need some advice! I am looking for the best amp to pair with my recently acquired Paradigm Studio 100's (V2). The application is primarily HT with occasional 2 channel listening (mostly classic rock). My system currently consists of a rotel 985 DVD player, Parasound AV1800 AV Preamp and Paradigm Reference CC, ADP, and Servo 15 speakers. I would be interested in people's opinion on the best AMP/AMPS to power a 5 channel system. I have been considering: Parasound 2205, Parasound 2003, Rotel 991/993, Acurus 200/200X3. Are there other amps in this price range that you might recommend? Does anyone have first hand experience in using these amps in similar systems? I would appreciate all feedback. Thanks.
taysdad
I used an Acurus/paradigm system for some time and found them to work together well but my goal was music, may not have the authority of your other choices, I don't know but I would say it is a must audition
I have had the Paradigm Studio 60s for the past year. While I haven't tried the amps you listed, I found B&K multi-channel amps to be a good match. My only complaint is they seem a little slow dynamically when it comes to full symphony orchestra music. For HT they are quite nice. I tried a NAD 2400 but the bass was too loose and overall a little too cold.
I have the V2 100's and have had 2-A250 Acurus, bi-amped 991 Rotels and a ATI1505, NONE of them COMPARE to the 450watt per channel ATI 1506!! These speakers NEVER I mean NEVER sounded this good!! Image, stage, tightness, these speakers came alive like never before. Try to find you a dealer to audition one, you'll love it!! You will want the 1504 if you just want 2 channels I bought 2 1506's for future formats. These amps are so hard to find second hand because one wants to part with them.