Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
Cardas has great customer service. I emailed George Cardas when I had a problem....the response to my email was received within hours. To make a long story short, he replaced my cables with ones that were 1/2 meter longer, at no charge. . His Neutral Reference cables are great-sounding ! VPI is also very good for customer service. As well, I like their philosophy that just about everything they make is upgradeable as funds become available.
The Best customer service I've experienced in the last year is with a small company BMI Virtue Power Cords. The owner designer, Brian Introcaso worked with all the custom situations for upgrading my power cords. He spent ample time in answering all my questions and designing my Eel power cords to work in my system. Very happy and pleased.
Some of the worst customer service I have experienced was from Stereophile. I ordered 5 back issues which were supposted to take 3-4 weeks to be delivered. After 6 weeks, I started emailing and received no response. After 7 weeks, I called about 5 or 6 times before I could talk with anyone live. All calls and voicemail messages went unresponded to until I started yelling. Eventually, I got my magazines after about 8 weeks.
I agree wholeheartedly Rayhall - Stereophile service is appalling. I have given up on them.