Worst Audio Injury !!

Anyone ever get physically injured because of your stereo? I was installing interconnects a couple years back and stood up quickly and hit my head on the corner of one of the shelves.I got a half inch gash on my forehead that seemed to bleed forever.When I switched from digital to vinyl I was used to the easy storage of CD's.I had my LP"s on the floor and one day went to bend down to get a LP out of the crate and tripped and hit my knee on the cornerof the crate.My knee still isnt right.And you?
david99
How about tripping over a speaker cable and falling on the corner of a faceplate of a Krell KSA 250. OUUCH!
Garfish, this is the first situation I have ever heard of, where Richard Vandersteen was "foiled" in his attempt to build a speaker that was the "cats meow."
Albert; thanks for the humor-- I needed it. I also should have mentioned "mental anguish" as an injury in my post. I don't know when we'll regain use of the 'steens. Cheers. Craig.
Last week I was hospitalized in an intensive care section for "paroxysmal positional vertigo." I woke up one morning and could not move my head without the world spinning and shaking so fast that I would immediately throw up. For a few days I was totally incapable of even turning my head let alone standing on my feet and walking. My medical doctors did not understand this, but you audiogon doctors might see the relevance of the following fact to the diagnosis when I say that I do 95% of my listening on a very expensive set of electrostatic "earspeakers" (note: brand name not mentioned) and I wonder if the disease and the product are not related. However, I might have been healed by the plant that poisoned me: The vertigo tests at the throat-nose-ear doctor involved ear washes at different temperatures that improved my hearing (especially sensitivity to sounds in the 4-6KHz frequency range and transient response). It and the blood infusions I was given in the hospital were the best "upgrade to my system" in recent years.
I can't beat any of the aforementioned injuries, but sometimes my back and shoulder still hurt from carrying my Klipsch KLF20's (90+lbs packed) up to the second floor of my old apartment. When we moved I gladly paid for them to be moved.