Worst Audio Injury !!

Anyone ever get physically injured because of your stereo? I was installing interconnects a couple years back and stood up quickly and hit my head on the corner of one of the shelves.I got a half inch gash on my forehead that seemed to bleed forever.When I switched from digital to vinyl I was used to the easy storage of CD's.I had my LP"s on the floor and one day went to bend down to get a LP out of the crate and tripped and hit my knee on the cornerof the crate.My knee still isnt right.And you?
david99
David, good thing I didn't have a 1" drill bit in the damned drill. A2z: lighten up
Worst audio injury was to our dorm's cleaning woman when I was in college (1972.) I had a home made amp that I thought needed a cover to keep prying fingers out, so I bent one up out of aluminum flashing, like an upside down "U" (only temporary, of course.) I didn't round over the sharp edges since they were on the bottom. The poor woman saw it was dusty underneath the amp, and picked it up by the bottom edges! She got cut right through the fingers to the bone. Ouch!
My posting was meant to be funny (about Best Buy and Bose) you guys, especially Zootallures and Jeffloistarca, deserve some compassion. Injury's like the ones you describe would haunt me, awake or asleep, for the rest of my life!