Worst Audio Injury !!

Anyone ever get physically injured because of your stereo? I was installing interconnects a couple years back and stood up quickly and hit my head on the corner of one of the shelves.I got a half inch gash on my forehead that seemed to bleed forever.When I switched from digital to vinyl I was used to the easy storage of CD's.I had my LP"s on the floor and one day went to bend down to get a LP out of the crate and tripped and hit my knee on the cornerof the crate.My knee still isnt right.And you?
david99
I tripped while carrying a brand new CD player and did everything I could while falling to keep the CD player from hitting the ground and that meant landing right on my back hard.
I'm thankful that this is not the only place to post on this site. I guess I value the info about hi end audio to waste my time reading unrelated subjects. Richard
My worst injury was in a Best Buy store. I was there, minding my own business, then this salesman turned on a pair of Bose speakers! Nearly ruined my hearing.