Top manufacturers!

I am just getting into the high-end area and was wondering who out there is consistantly making the highest quality components year after year.
hluker
Audio Research for tubes; Krell for solid state; Theta for digital; Classe for small solid state (preamps & DACs); B&W, Theil, Dunlavy for dynamic speakers; Nordost & Transparent for wire; PS Audio for power conditioning. Enjoy...
ROGUE AUDIO!!!! It doesnt take YEARS to be a top manufacturer.Rogue has been around a very few short years but are producing statement products at real world prices.Their M-120 monos are about as good as you will get for under 5 grand but yet retail for half of that.Their preamp 99 is just plain AWESOME!! For the more budget minded they have a preamp 66 and amp 88 that both slaughter gear that costs twice as much.Their customer service is as good or better than anyone else I have delt with.The head man Mark O'Brien is super cool and very easy to contact.I've seen several other postings about Mark answering the phone at Rogue and returning E-mails quickly. I know from first hand experiance its true.Look into their products,you won't regret it!! (awesome T-shirts too)
Atma-Sphere, Soundlab, Purist Audio, Thiel, Conrad Johnson, Eminent Technologies. I'm sure there are more but all of the above have always been nothing short of steller when it came to information (honest) and service, not to mention some of the better gear made.