Best Preamp For $1200 Used

Am looking for suggestions on best preamp to use with my DAC and Transport for music only. Thank you for your suggestions. Looking to spend around $1200 for mint condition unit. Rick
rlambertaa54
I got a Pass Aleph Pre-amp used for $1200.00 bucks, Machined black metal case, sweet looking Blue Light, just SWEET. Was rated very High (as is all Pass Equipment is).
Check my current auction (ends 7/1 P.M.) for a mint ARC LS-2 linestage preamp. Includes a NOS Amperex tube!! Orig.box and owners manal. Only $799.00 min. bid with no reserve. Orig. sold for $2,495.00. Plus we welcome all major credit cards! Thanks. Mike Stereo Exchange Levittown, PA 215-943-0529. Open Sat from 11:00 to 6:00 EDT.
Find a Threshold T3 - for the money, there is nothing better. Second choice would be a Bryston BP-25. Both have remotes and sound great (the Threshold is better).
A female audiophile has just asked me to sell her Conrad Johnson PV 12L linestage preamp with NOS Mullard tubes and upgraded power cord. Stock retail is $1995- she wants $875. The beauty of this is that you can try it, if it doesn't make magic, you can sell it without loosing money.
Listen,Tweek or whatever else you are.Just shut up,then go to your nearest junk shop and beg for sale there.