Need help with front projection TV on a budget

My search for the right TV to complete my home theatre seems never ending. I was only considering HD rear projection but I'm intrigued with true BIG screen TV front projection. I have a dedicated theatre room that is 15 feet by 25 feet (I can completely control all light). I would love to have a 100" screen but I've heard a lot of negative stuff about projectors in my price range. I have budgeted $3200 for the TV and I've heard decent front projectors are several times that much. If there are good units out there in my price range I'd love to know about them. I've heard of headaches, rainbows, and other nightmares that I'd rather avoid. For my budgeted price, I'll need the projector, mounts, and a screen...a complete package. Is it worth trying front projection at this price? I'd hate to spend my money and not see the picture quality I want.
brentchp
The Sony HS20 with ceiling mount is under $3200. All you need to buy extra is the screen that cost about less than $200 as a starter. There are many knowledge and consideration in choosing a screen and I can't detail them here. But for less than $3400, the image quality is more than enough to satistify your need.

I own an Sanyo Plv-70 already and I don't mind downgrade to this model if my Sanyo die today.

Forget about the DLP, the color and contrast is good, but the rainbow effect will still be there even for those $10000 top end model. Even if you cannot see them, your guests might see them when you are showing off your gear.

Hope this help.

Kenneth.
I really believe you can easily get the picture quality youre looking for, i have owned both rptv and now use a Toshiba lcd 16:9 1000 lumen projector, the cost of the Projector, screen and HDTV Directv box was about the same as the TV USED!!!

The picture is 106' and fantastic, the colors are unreal and the clarity is beyond what my old hi def rptv was.

You MOST DEFINATELY will like the picture you get, i have never looked back even for a moment. A HUGE bonus? it takes up zero room, works well in light (ever see glare on your tv screen?) and most importantly, the speaker placement becomes limitless!

I would recomend looking on ebay for the guy in Canada that rebuilds CRT projectors, his prices are fair and he knows everything there is to know about CRT projectors.
Enjoy!
Try this place look at the top 10. http://www.projectorcentral.com/home.cfm
I`ve sold both the Sony and the panasonic. the sony had a lot brighter picture. for a similar price.