live dvd/v concerts

Love watching live dvd concerts on my big screen and 5.1.......problem is that many are sonically lousy recordings...ie...Genesis....Moody Blues(Hall of Fame)......Some are GREAT! i.e.Eagles(HFO)....Steely Dan(2vN)...Sting....Natalie Cole....etc.....Anybody got any other good ones that they feel are sonically above-average?.....Or which ones to steer clear of?
dynaco_hum
One of my favorite all time concert dvd's is The Talking Heads: Stop Makin' Sense

I also really like is the Concert for Montserrat, recorded at the Royal Albert Hall. Awesome performances by Sting, Mark Knopfler, McCartney, Phil Collins, Clapton, Elton John...Mark Knopfler does Brothers In Arms with full orchestra, the wow factor is very high on this dvd! The sound quality is excellent!
I second Bela Fleck, after watching it I walked around the room by myself and said awesome! Besure you watch the video about the group first before you listen to the music. It gives you a better perspective of what the group is about. That Victor Wooten the bass player is unreal.
My favorites so far are:
Norah Jones “Live in new Orleans”
Concert For Goerge – Eric Clapton and Friends pay tribute to George Harrison
The Who- “Live at the Royal Albert Hall”
Allison Krause & Union Station Live
Talking Heads “Stop Making Sence”

I can't wait to try some of the above reccomendations, especially bela Fleck.
David Gilmour sounds great and is a great performance. Also try Don Henley, John Fogerty, to name a few