Best projector in the 6000.00 range

Looking for a projector that gives a clean sharp picture. Short throw and which screen would work best. Looking for a used one. Would be sitting about 9ft away. HD would be a plus. Thanks
htsteve
I also meant to type 47" and 57" NOT 37". It's still too early here before coffee!
At the rate projectors change,a used one is the better buy.We have several online dealers that sell at good prices and come w/ warranty.---Getting the right screen is also important. The Sanyo plv70,Sharp 9000,and 10000,Sony 11 or 12ht are hard to beat;used /w/ warranty.
1st check out videogon.com Also, if you've never had a projector before, try a sony vplhw10 or vplhw11. These are around 2500-3500 used. They do hi def incredibly well. You might like em enough not to spend more money. I have had my 10 for 3 years now...I've never wanted anything more...I have a pic of my setup posted on my system...

I've seen better...but not worth the $$'s. Save it for your music system!
Jfrech I have heard by more than one person that the Sony is a very good projector. I have had a Vidikron crystal one LCD for about 6 years now . After seeing the newer projectors it really makes a difference. What screen are you using. I also want a projector that does HD and has a short throw around 8 Ft. Thanks HTsteve