What is the best receiver for me?

First of all I think my current setup sounds good, not great but good. Here is what I currently have:

Receiver: Mitsubishi M-VR400 Pro Logic Receiver
Front Speakers: Mission M73
Center: Polk CS-100
Rears: Bose Cubes
Subwoofer: Sony SAWM500

I am pleased with the setup, but I am ready for an upgrade. Knowing this sounds good to me (the Bose will be the first speakers to be upgraded!!) what is a good receiver that offers the following:

5.1-7.1 surround
Good sound processing for theater (up to date DTS, DD... does not have to be THX)
2 Channel Stereo
On Screen Display
Component switching (minimum 4 AV inputs)
Component video is a plus, but S-Video inputs will be ok
Ability to Bi-wire my front speakers is a plus
Under $350 new or used!

I am looking into Denons the 1803 is catching my eye, but is there anything else out there that might be a better or alternative choice to look into. I do not need a super high end system just want it to sound good and be easy to use. Also something that is reliable, my Mitsu has served me well for something like 6 years now and still going strong. The main reason for upgrading is to get something with component switching and better video inputs. (my mitsu only has 2 video inputs, one for TV, and one for VCR)
commissar
Yep, Nad would be good. You might also check out outlaw audio's receiver, I don't no much about it's features but a lot of people say it's a keeper.

Dave
What about the Panasonic Digital reciever? I have been hearing good things about these guys. I havent heard one yet. You can buy one cheap at JRs music world online.

The Denon is a good choice, but so is NAD, and Outlaw.

You could also try a search here at A'gon for old threads in the forums. You can find a lot of useful info in the archives.
You also may want to check out the Marantz line of receivers. They have a music first philosophy and are reasonably priced.
Go for NAD. Better than Marantz and many others for the same price. Really great (deep and tight) bass...
The best for the money I think...well up to $800-$1000

Good luck!
My system works great but I just moved and can't find the manual. Not sure how the sub hooks up...