What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
The Master & The Musician - Phil Keaggy c.1978. Great music and well recorded.
I have not listened to any CDs in the last few days. But my CDP also provides access to several internet sources like Pandora. Lately I have been having much fun listening to the following channels: Prefuse 73 (glitch hop) and Pinback (amazing alternative) on Pandora. Because of this I have discovered more bands great-sounding bands such as Signal Hill, Lazlo Hollyfeld, Modest Mouse, Bonobo, El Ten Eleven, and have been reminded of Explosions in the Sky. I will be buying a few CDs by some of these bands as well.

Ghosthouse, I did listen to World Party. Most didn’t really grab me but the song “Hollywood” does remind me a bit of The Big Dish. I also listened to Andy Summers' "The Golden Wire" on YouTube. It’s like ambient accompanied by several instruments including his awesome guitar playing. Too bad it is out of print (as you probably know). I’ll try to play some on Pandora as well. Just listened to some Radio Head on YouTube as well. I like the album you recommended. The singer reminds me some of Jeff Buckley. Kinda also reminds me of the 70s band Television, a good thing. –Weird fishes is pretty awesome. I’ll be looking into this band more.