BAT POLL...

CALLING ALL BALANCED AUDIO OWNERS! How many of you wish BAT made more powerful solid state amps. I have their vk-1000 monoblocs and i love them. But i feel need for 500-600 plus watts a side minimum into 8 ohms for my nautilus 801's. Dont get me wrong, the amps are no wimps. But i'd like to try a bigger amp. But where do you find a big amp that is warm detailed (not overly so), crystal clear, and authoritative at the same time? Maybe i'll add 2 more monos and forget about it. What do you think?
avnut
thanks Eddy@net. you read my mind. i'm looking for tapestries today for my bare walls. room treatment should
be a big step toward getting a more focused sound. this is a new "tweak" for me. we'll see. thanks.
Avnut, if you looking at room treatmentment, why not post your room dimensions, speaker placement, listening position, and current absorptive items. We may have some more ideas for you. I'm wondering if you are still going after bass control or now looking at overall focus and soundstaging. If it's bass control, room dimensions, speaker placement and listening location will have major effects.
before i respond further, i'm going to think more about what i really want out of my system. i'm also going to read up a bit more about room treatment.

thanks for all of your input and suggestions.
h
I 'm a happy owner of B & W 800 Nautilus , with the poweramp BAT VK 1000 ( two monoblocks ) do the biwire option for each block , so one 500 for the lower , the other for the mid /heigh .Together with an ARC REF 3 SE ,its a marriage in heaven