HE IS BACK AND BEWARE

This person, name can not be revealed here, is back!!
This link is to another site we are all aware of and I am not sure if he hit this site or not. A year to year and half ago he hit EBAY and AudioReview with posts all over about him. He skirts state to state, ask sellers to take a deposit and never comes through with the balance. This is poor judgement on the sellers part anyway. He buys and sells little items to build a rating and then, whoops, expensive items that never ship!!!

Check it out. I have dealt with this person before, I know his deal, name, etc, so BEWARE and DON'T get stung! Check his rating!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=851270396

Dan
Ag insider logo xs@2xporschecab
Did you notice that the winning bidder had given negative feedback on him twice--kind of odd--why would you bid on someone that you had not one, but two previous bad experiences with?
I think this person went an did a BuyItNow for everything left on his auctions and then immediately left comments about the seller!!!

This guy has been around awhile.
The guy looks like a nickle and dime thief. I don't see anything major changing hands. I wish i could get burned on a DVD purchase(if you get my drift). I don't see this guy being around much longer with those feedbacks. Please keep us posted if he pops up again.

I hate people like that!