What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Same decade, similar memories, Swampwalker. The music still sounds pretty good today (okay some tracks haven't aged as well as others but still enjoying it). Also listened to Children of the Future and Brave New World last night. Planning on Sailor and Number 5 this evening (sans THC happy to say). Ciao.
Jimmy Thackery & the Drivers, "Sinner Street". The last tune, Blues 'Fore Dawn, brings tears to my eyes. Excellent guitar that really hits home for me.
ghosthouse-I was so young and naive then. I remember how surprising it was to hear rock played on a piano. Never had heard Jerry Lee Lewis and it was before Billy Joel. I thought Nicky Hopkins was the most amazing musician ever!
Last night was:

Linda Thompson's brand new release "Won't Be Long Now"

The Plimsouls "Everywhere At Once"