Room Demensions, am I in trouble?

Hello people,

I'm moving into my first house and we have a room for a theater!!! The only part that looks like it could be a problem is the room demensions. The room is 12'W X14'L X8'H.

I will also be using this room for music(very important to me!!!). I have Thiel 2.3's for mains with a Thiel center and I have Energy Veritas 2.2's for rears. I also have a Sunfire True Sub. the TV is a Sony 43" RPTV (18" deep). The room has hardwood floors and two windows (Not casting day light on the TV screen.)

I want the room to fit 4 viewers (5 max). Its gonna get tight in there! I would like feedback from others who have been through this same situation. Please give me your advice, and recommendations. I'm not interested in feedback on my equipment, because I'm not buying any new stuff right now (Can you say mortgage payments in Northern California!!!)

Thanks
mhubbard
I'm glad your room is sounding better. I would be very interested in any measurements you've taken before and after the treatment--even the SPL with a Radio Shack meter would be a good start. It can explain a lot. I like to hear of success (and failures) and get measurements in as many real world environments as possible. If you've done this, please let us know.
I have a RS SPL meter. I can give you current measurements, but I'm not in a position to pull the suff out to give you a before and after comparison.

Is this of any value?
No, not really. I wanted the before and after so that I could see objectively how much attenuation at what frequencies you were achieving.