EAD Signature,Proceed AVP or Lexicon MC1

Can someone helps me to pick out which one is the best for my home theater and music. I couldn't make up my mind of that 3. And I all ready have Proceed HPA2 and HPA3 to go with B&W 803 Na. thanks a lot and have a nice day....
bhai
EAD is by far the superior product both in build quality and sonics, and best of all they finally got a user friendly
remote. Set-up is a breeze and it has plenty of inputs.
Damn, but it is frustrating to find shady characters in a hobby (illness?) known for its integrity and straight shooters. Begone, Bhai!
Keep in mind that the EAD Signature has no integrated video switching so you should include this cost in your comparison to the AVP and MC1(EAD Switch Master, Crestron, AMX are video options). The EAD Encore and Ovation/Plus include video switching. Good luck!
EAD just announced upgrades to their Theatermaster series. The new Signature will include video switching plus offer eight channels of audio output with SACD and DVD Audio signal pass-through. They start shipping at the end of April. You can read all about it at: www.eadusers.cjb.net in the forum section. All the upgrades and prices are spelled out by EAD.
I have the Ovation Plus and I'm still amazed by the sound that is produced. Great products. Good luck.
Desi Bhai, back to your usual desi tricks, eh ? Should have left the tricks back in desh.