EAD Signature,Proceed AVP or Lexicon MC1

Can someone helps me to pick out which one is the best for my home theater and music. I couldn't make up my mind of that 3. And I all ready have Proceed HPA2 and HPA3 to go with B&W 803 Na. thanks a lot and have a nice day....
bhai
If 2 channel is important you can rule out the Lex as it is the weak link.It shines for HT but not for 2 channel.The EAD is the winner for 2 channel followed by the Proceed.For HT both units are about equal.
Just a counterpoint on the lex. I chose it over these two for a few reasons. The two channel is more than adequate, the upgrade policy and practice is superior, and the digital flexibility is outstanding. They are all good products, but I can tell you the lex has been great. I have been genuinely surprised how the various 5/7 ch digital have given new life to some very old cd's for me.
even though i own a proceed avp along withn an hpa 2 and an amp 5 i recommend you find a processor with a 6-channel analogue pass-thru. i like my avp but am frustrated that the future appears to be new formats will be output from sources in analogue. i am not familiar with many of the current choices but this feature should be a requirement; for all i know the ead and lex may have this feature.

hope this helps

mike lavigne
I have an AVP, BPA3, ML334...driving Martin Logans... originally I purchased the AVP struggling with the same question you pose...and agree with the first post about the Lexicon...I've never heard the EAD...I'm going to audition the Classe SSP75 this week...it's gotten rave reviews from Stereophile, and a local Martin Logan dealer hanndles it...interesting to see how it works with the proceed/levinson stuff