EAD Signature,Proceed AVP or Lexicon MC1

Can someone helps me to pick out which one is the best for my home theater and music. I couldn't make up my mind of that 3. And I all ready have Proceed HPA2 and HPA3 to go with B&W 803 Na. thanks a lot and have a nice day....
bhai
If 2 channel is important you can rule out the Lex as it is the weak link.It shines for HT but not for 2 channel.The EAD is the winner for 2 channel followed by the Proceed.For HT both units are about equal.
Just a counterpoint on the lex. I chose it over these two for a few reasons. The two channel is more than adequate, the upgrade policy and practice is superior, and the digital flexibility is outstanding. They are all good products, but I can tell you the lex has been great. I have been genuinely surprised how the various 5/7 ch digital have given new life to some very old cd's for me.
even though i own a proceed avp along withn an hpa 2 and an amp 5 i recommend you find a processor with a 6-channel analogue pass-thru. i like my avp but am frustrated that the future appears to be new formats will be output from sources in analogue. i am not familiar with many of the current choices but this feature should be a requirement; for all i know the ead and lex may have this feature.

hope this helps

mike lavigne