Pass Labs X-1, X-2, X-0

Has anybody auditioned the Pass Labs x series pre-amplifiers? Were there any substantial differences in sound quality? Please tell me what you think?
davewavaolcom
I disagree. I recently bought an x-1 and x-ono, replacing an Aleph P and Aleph ono, and found them warmer,richer and quieter; and the Alephs were no slouch. In case you haven't seen it, the last Absolute Sound had a section entitled Golden Ear Awards, and in it Tony Cordesman gave a capsule review to the x-1 and x-ono, and said he thought they were the state of the art.
Haven't heard them but suspect they provide a very neutral clear sound on a dead silent back ground. You probably get Sonic Frontiers Line 3 performance but with no tube maintenance requirements.
I own an X-0. I'm very pleased with it's sound, although its operation is a bit quirky. I haven't compared it (over time using the same speakers, cables, amplifier, etc.) with other preamplifiers, but who really has?
The X1 working with my Aleph 2s is an experience i wish could be shared by all who love music.
I agree with Zane, the X1 is a fantastic preamp. Mine is paired with an X150 which plays and sounds beyond my greatest expectations. It replaced an ML 38S which while very good, did not have the air or inner detail of the X1.