Wanted: Exceptional preamp w/remote

Is there such a thing? I want a CAT, but I want a remote too. Any suggestions? Thanks for you thoughts.
grandpoobah
Try a Jeff Rowland Consonance or Consummate. Excellent pre-amps both with remotes.
Avguygeorge: I'm confused about your post in reference to the Joule Electra & CAT. Are you saying you owned the Joule for three years or three months? Did you or did you not like it. Do you own a CAT now? Please clarify. Thanks...Sagger
for $2k used, the melos ma-333 or music director is really nice - remote operates only the balance & volume, tho...

regarding the creek remote add-on, several years ago, i called audio-advisor ready to order one to go w/my electrocompaniet ec-1a. they talked me out of it, saying i wouldn't like the reduced clarity & dynamics...

Good call Audio4fun the consonance may well be the best, teamed up with the amp! If I only had money to burn.
Ref Sedond. One good thing about Audio Advisor is tat you have 30 days listening to decide. Still believe it does not take away from the sound afte about 10 days.