Best Solid State Amp For 10k Or Less

I'm auctioning off my Aragons to put towards the purchase of 'my last amp'. Wondering what people think. I have a Krell HTS as a preamp and Dynaudio 3.3's as mains. All I'm concerned with at this time is two channel sound...home theater can take a back seat for a while. My 'short' list is made up of Mark Levinson 335 or 336,Krell FPB300C or perhaps the FPB600c if I can find a deal,Classe 401, Plinius SA250. My musical tastes lean towards classic rock and jazz.What do you think?
sg69
The Levinson 334 and 335 amps are terrific. I compared the 334 to the Plinius SA250, Bryston 4B, Ayre V1, Coda 10.5, Pass Labs X350 and Classe 101. The Levinson was the best overall by a substantial margin. I bought the 334 and truly enjoy it (the 335 sounds just as good and is more powerful).
The Aleph 2s powering the top of the Apogee Mini Grand, the Classe 25 powering the lower half. Turn the lights off and enjoy!
You can buy a mighty fine sounding tube amp for 1/2 your budget that will play music better than everything mentioned above.