Home theater advice?

I am about to purchase a new home theater. I am looking for advice on equipment selection. I am considering: Aerial 10T based surround setup, classe 180 mono's, classe ssp-30, classe cav-75 (bridged to three channels for center and surrounds), new classe dvd/cd, pioneer elite rear projection tv, and rca hdtv direct tv reciever. one of my hang-ups is stands. I want this to look as good as possible for the amount of money i am going to invest. Cables are still up in the air. Thanks for any suggestions.

Other products considered are: Theta, Revel, Meridian

My time will be split 50/50 between music and movies.
marsh
Excellent choice of speakers. I am running Aerial 10t's front, CC5 and SR3 with EAD Powermaster 2000 amp in conjunction with Meridian processors (565/562v just sold). They are awesome in home theater and excellent in two channel. I've gone through many home theater processors and liked the Meridians very much (Theta Casanova, Casablanca, DC-1, MC-1, Ead Encore, and the Meridians). As far as speaker cables, I've tried JPS Superconductor+ bi-wire, Transparent Music+ Bi-wire, and finally ended up with Analysis Plus Oval 9. My setup, Aerial 10t, CC5, SR3, Genesis 900 Sub, BAT vk5, Electrocompaniet EMC-1, Analysis Plus, Harmonic Tech Pro Silway II XLR, Richard Gray, Pioneer Elite Pro-200
Marsh, I recommend the Salamander Synergy 3 shelf rack (added a fourth). You can expand if necessary, easily move shelves, add sand or shot to the pillars if you want for damping (but that prevents moving shelves), get a few different choices in colors, complimenting your speakers,and look sharp. Obviously having the center channel in line with the L&R speakers is ideal, but requires a platform of sorts to raise the PTV up high enough . This can lower the WAF considerably, and when you watch "2001 A Space Odyssey" you may notice a similarity between the monolith and your TV, but all's fair in love and audio.
Comprehensive DVD testing results can be found at:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_8_2/dvd-benchmark-special-report-chroma-bug-4-2001.html

Unfortunately, this does not cover the Classe player, but the Camelot Roundtable is mentioned, and as the only one to pass all tests.
Can I come over to watch a flick, HT sounds like its gonna kick ass!
Maybe I should scrap these ideas and go buy a mercedes.

Just kidding. Being from Memphis, TN. it is extremely hard to auddition some of these components.

Thanks again!!!
I would look into getting a different direct tv HD receiver. I think the RCA will need some computer video adaptors to connect to your Elite. Panasonic does 720P but your TV does not and it is super slow. A Mitsubishi or a Sony HD receiver would be best. Also, the DVD player wise, although both the Elite and the Classe are both great pieces, you should look into a great progressive out DVD player. I know the Elite displays in progressive but I pretty sure the Classe does not have p-out. What you would gain would be that the signal does not convert from digital to analog in the DVD player and back from analog back to digital in the Elite. Just my 2 cents.