Levinson 39 or Wadia 830/850/860 ?

There are quite a few of these in the used market. How do they sound compared with each other ? Any comments please. As Wadia is now back in business according to Stereophile, I feel comfortable buying it.
lee6ac7
It looks like I don't second Durbin since he went with the Levinson. Dumb mistake on my part...
Call or go to your local public library to get a copy of the review. If they don't have it, they can get it from a library that does.
I purchased the no.39. Wadia seemed less musical to me...more bright as well. Also....I purchasd at the time that Wadia was shaky....which you say has changed. I would make certain that your information is correct. There would be nothing worse than a $6000 CDP and nobody to repair! The no.39 is one of the most enjoyable pieces i have owned...and it has features galore.
Thanks you very much, Ejlif. Last time I visited my local library they didn't keep any copy of Stereophile. I think I'm going to try a larger library next time. Thanks to everyone for their opinion as well.
(1) stereophile has an extensive archive of reviews on their website; (2) wadia is, for now and maybe forever, kaput--caveat emptor; and,(3) it's all system-dependent, i.e., ya gotta listen for yourself, in your system. IMHO, the madrigal dacs smooth out the sound by rolling off the highs, thus creating their own version of distortion. what some hear as "brightness" with the wadia's is probably closer to neutrality than with levinson's (the name, not the man) of equal price range .