Levinson 333 opinions

The market seems to be flooded with Levinson 333 amps in the $4,000 to $4,500 range. It's unusual to see so many examples of a piece of high-priced equipment for sale. I haven't audiotioned a 333 but have enjoyed lots of other Levinson equipment. Any guesses why there are so many of these current models for sale at a relatively low price? Are these amps a dissappointment? Or is the stock market taking its toll on audio? Does this present a "buying" opportunity". Thanks.
metaphysics
The 333 is amazing. I'm actually preferring it with my speakers to the 336, which I recently purchased intending to replace the 333. There are alot of these guys out there and the winter itch is here. I think I just had one.
Look at Krell ads yesterday, there are 3 600's in one day alone. Must be the holidays and Wall Street. Having owned both the #333 and #335, I was not able to discern impressionable improvements or differences. The #333 is an excellent SS amp and hard to beat for the money...especially at +/-$4K.
How do you guys compare this monster 333 with the Rowland lates line of switch mode amplifiers....Model 10 & 12????