Speakers with Rotel amp

I'd like to get suggestions for speakers that match well with the Rotel RB-991 amp using the Rotel RX-975 as a pre-amp. I don't have room for electrostatics and enjoy jazz, classical and female vocals(Bonnie Raitt/Diana Krall). Thanks
loshinskie0c67
I use PSB Stratus Golds they shine on classical music. I mainly listen to jazz but I can tell what these speakers were designed to play. Audition them they can be had for around 1900.00 new if you know where to look, ask me, I know where, or used for as little as 1300.00 a pair. Also give Paradigms studio 100v2 a listen. Always liked their speakers but never really pushed me over the edge, this new speaker does. I have heard them with Rotel amps as my local dealer has a demo set up with this combination. Nice bass, great soundstage .
I tried the Thiel 1.5s at home this weekend driven only the by the Rotel receiver. My dealer also let me try a Cal Audio CL-5 CD player with a pair of silver Audio Quest Interconnects. I am using Monster speaker cable I elevated the speakers about 8 inches off the floor which made a big difference in bringing out the full spectrum of sound of the Thiels. They are a perfect size for my room and listening distance. I loved the definition of the CL-5 except for some of the highs. My dealer has suggested copper interconnects rather than silver to help tame the highs. I can get a decent deal on a demo Linn Majik amp($990) to go with the Thiels. Thought these might sound good with the copper cables and the Cal audio CL-10 CD player which has wonderful reviews on Audioreview. Any advice ? Thanks