Speakers with Rotel amp

I'd like to get suggestions for speakers that match well with the Rotel RB-991 amp using the Rotel RX-975 as a pre-amp. I don't have room for electrostatics and enjoy jazz, classical and female vocals(Bonnie Raitt/Diana Krall). Thanks
loshinskie0c67
I've heard this amp with Vandersteen 2ce's and it was a nice combo. Vandy's sound like the route you might want to take judging from the type of music you like - good midrange with this combo. good luck.
I used to have Monitor Audio (MA 700) spkrs with your combination and they sounded wonderful. However, these are bookshelf spkrs. Audition the floorstanders if these are more desirable
I've had two Rotel amps in the past: RB-890 and RB-990. I noticed that after an hour or two of listening that fatigue would set in. After changing amps- I couldn't bear to part with my Apogees, I now blame a slightly hot top end in Rotel amplification. I'd be careful about tilted-up speakers. I've never heard any B&W DM-series with decent electronics, but they've always struck me as very bright.
cornfedboy: you, sir, are an ass. if you don't like rotel amps, then why are you responding to an e-mail soliciting advice about what speakers to use with them? get a life. Losh: I agree about the Vandersteens. You should also check out meadowlarks and revel f-30s, but you haven't said how much you are looking to spend.