Best used 5 channels amp. for both music and movies

I am looking for a good used 5 channels power amp that will be used 75% for music and 25% for movies. After a few weeks of reading reviews, I came up with a list of amp that is listed from best to worst. Please comment if I am wrong

1. Krell KAV-500
2. Classe CAV-150
3. Proceed Amp-5
4. Pass Labs x5
5. Bryston 9B
6. Aragon 8008x5
7. Sunfire Grand Cinema Signature
8. Parasound HCA-2205
9. Acurus A200x5
10. ATI AT2505

Thanks in advance for your help
qht000baed
Not the most powerful, nor the most expensive, the Conrad-Johnson MF5600 deserves to be included on this list. Perhaps one of the top 3 overall, and maybe even number one for 2-channel music in this group.
I have a Krell KAV-1500, which is a 5 channel amp @ 300watts/channel. I recently biamped my two front main speakers with four channels with the remaining channel for the center speaker. Wow! - I just cannot believe the tremendous improvement in sound in every way - soundstage, high and low-end extensions, clarity, etc. I don't know how a Krell class A amp would sound on my system, but I cannot imagine that it would be much better than bi-amping my speakers with this five-channel, class AB amp. I am now very happy with both stereo music and home theater.

You might want to try to bi-amp your front speakers with a five channel amp, and get a less expensive amp to drive your rear surround speakers for movies. You will be very impressed with the results!
For whatever reason, McIntosh doesn't seem to get reviewed. I would be curious to see some reviews of their HT amps.