Best disc on DVD for audio?

What in your opinion is the best "demo" disc for showing off a dolby digital soundtrack? How about for a music DVD? Some of my favorites for the soundtrack are "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Blues Brothers" (remastered). For music, the re-mixed "Yellow Submarine" is pretty awesome. What do you think?
treyhoss
If you check out express.com you can get DVD audio. Normal people think it sounds amazing. You uber-audio guys might notice a difference. :-)
You might want to look at the July issue of "Home Theater" magazine, which ran an article on 10 high quality music DVD's.
Thanks everyone. Thanks Scott, I'll get that July issue. I bought the new Madonna DVD 93:99 and it was pretty "decent". It still has that super high-pitched "whistle" that I have heard time and again from the music DVD format. Although this could be my TV I seem to only notice it on music DVD's. Thanks.
When I display the capabilities of my system I like to show the opening sequence of "Tomorrow Never Dies" As for music...check out "The Thomas Crowne Affair"