Best Subwoofer for around $1500.00

I was wondering what people's opinions are regarding the best subwoofer for around $1500.00. There are no specifics, it can be the best music sub, best boom sub, best sounding sub...whatever your opinion leads to. Thanks
mrtrader
If you want a sub that sounds like speaker and not a distortion box I would STRONGLY recommend the Genesis 900. While they cost more than $1500 you can pick them up for that if you look around.They have the best sound I have ever heard. Sounded great w/ my Eggleston Andra's and now it even sounds better w/ my Thiels!
The Genesis 900 without a question. Nothing in that price range will even come close. I am using a pair of them with my Duntech 2000 Soverigns. I didn't think the bottom end could be improved on until I used the 900's. May take a while to find one, but well worth the effort. The only thing better than one is two of them, LOL. Good Luck!
The best new Sub for the money is the Paradigm Reference Servo-15,,,,STEREOPHILE CLASS B. THE best used Sub for the money is the B&W 800ASW,,,, awesome,powerful sub.