What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Glad for positive responses. Was a little hesitant about starting the thread. This can be a tough community. But, yeah, the idea is just to get more music ideas about things that sound good on CD or stuff you simply have and enjoy on CD (or other digital format, that's cool too).

On the Coltrane side of things, I'd like to add "Live at the Half Note - One Down, One Up". Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know but these are 2 discs of recordings from March and May 1965 shows- stuff off of tapes made during the live broadcast on late night NYC jazz radio. The pictures alone that come with the CD are great. The recordings capture the electricity of what was going down. I really wish I could have been there. Hope somebody that doesn't know them already will enjoy the music. You can find audio recordings on You Tube if you want to check it out.
Chopin's Scherzi, fantasie, berceuse, barcarolle performed by Eugene Mursky piano volume 5 of the Chopin edition. New pianist to me, has a complete new take on Chopin, which is really refreshing and well worth listening to. He is young, 30's,and only available on CD so I listen.
Foster thanks! I will give it a listen.

One of my favorite Coltrane albums is: Ole

enjoy!
It ended up being "Embryonic" and "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots".

Going out tonight to hear a live band.