You know you're an audiophile if--

You just got a pair of speakers you can barely move yourself (inverse proportionality with age probably too)

The first house you bought cost less than your current stereo investment (ditto)

You have boxes of cables with which you don't know what to do
128x128vermonter
My present house cost less than my main system. And then there is the bedroom system, and closets full of gear, wires, parts, etc. And then, oh yeah, add my two cars to the cost of the house, main system still rules. I guess I could go on and on.....
Mitch has it right, what the hell am I doing here on a Friday night.

You have to upgrade every last part in your equipment, stock is no good. And then that isn't even enough, you have to upgrade the upgraded part.
You name your two sons Martin and Logan and your two daugthers Sophia and Svetlana.
You think buying an ARC Ref-3 in Audiogon for $5500 is a bargain but your son's laptop for $400 is too damn expensive.
...you can't figure out which amp to buy for your power cord

...your cables have arrows on them

...you think that tube gear is the latest technology

...you can't listen to live music without thinking that the soundstage isn't focused

...you put CD's in the freezer

...you think that the Clever Little Clock is ridiculous but have no trouble swallowing that vibrations are drained away by $600 brass cones

...you unplug the refrigerator for your listening sessions

...your speakers sound unexplainably worse when Stereophile takes them off the Recommended Components List

...you use the words 'ambience' and 'chestiness' a little too much for your co-workers comfort

...you can't change a light bulb but you're damn sure you can redesign that power supply with your battery-powered "cold" soldering gun

...you have more cables than CD's or LP's

...you spend all day at an audio dealer auditioning gear and then go and buy it online