Sound Application line conditioner experience?

I have heard this is a SOTA line conditioner. Does anyone have experience with this product? What are the true SOTA conditioners out there today?
Thanks,
bflowers
It is being used happily in my system.
Tried a few others and once it was put in on a demo, it just sounded right. Might there be others that are as good or better, sure, but when something works so well for me and gives me what I want from it, why keep on looking?
I have had a few of these and I think they are great for the price used. I have owned the Hyrda, Power Plant, BPT 3.5 sig, and Audio Magic Matrix. I'd say the SA is as good as any of them, plus it has 12 outlets and doesn't hog up a rack space. My only concern is that if you are thinking of the CF-X model just make sure you get at least serial number 700 series. I found them to get a lot better at that point. They seem like a steal on the used market at this point.
Heard an XE-12 Ref Line Stage with an Elrod Statement power cord and found it lightweight and somewhat hifi-ish in character. YMMV.
Based on Brent Rainwater's (Rainwateraudio.com) enthusiastic recommendation, I bought one of Sound Application's Reference Line Stages and two of their newer RLSs. They significantly lowered the noise floor in my three dedicated AC lines and transformed the sonic landscape, top to bottom, of my audio system for the better. Tons of AC contaminations were removed. It was a sonic revelation. I'm very happy with the enhancement.