South Florida Audio Forum

We're starting up an new forum for folks in the areas of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Please feel free to join in conversations, attend gatherings and bring along your friends. The Sound Experience located at 233 S. Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432 will be hosting our first meeting on Saturday, June 19th, 2010 starting at 4pm. Please call us to reserve a seat at 561.391.7868. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our interests within our local communities.
thesndexp
On Sunday, September 19th from 2 to 6pm. The Sound Experience is pleased to welcome Mr. Rich Maez with Boulder Amplifiers who will be joining us for an exciting afternoon as we feature Boulder's 1012 DAC and Phono Stage, 1021 Disc Player, 2008 Phono PreAmp & 2060 Stereo Power Amp just to name a few from their extensive product lines paired with the finest speakers in the world; Wilson Audio. Also, don't miss out on getting exclusive details on Boulder's newest entry level digital products along with the most powerful product ever manufactured by Boulder; the NEW 3000 Series! Please call today at 561.391.7868 to reserve your space or email us at [email protected].
The Sound Experience of Boca Raton will be the host on Saturday, November 20th 2010 from 12 noon to 5pm for an afternoon like no other as we welcome Mr. Peter McGrath, Wilson Audio; Mr. Luke Manley, VTL and Mr. Mike Latvis, HRS Audio . Don’t miss this incredible line up of guests sharing their expertise for an afternoon that is sure to please every music lover. TSE will be unveiling Wilson Audio’s New Sophia 3 Series loudspeaker, so be the first to hear this dynamic speaker by contacting us with your RSVP to [email protected] or call 561.391.7868 to reserve your seat now.
I'd be interested in listening to the sophia 3s. Currently driving Magnepan 3.6R w/ ARC tube gear and I may be ready for something different in the way of speakers. I live in Palm Beach Gardens. Sorry I missed the event on the 20th.
The Sound Experience of Boca Raton
Check out our latest product line @ Prime Cigar and Wine Bar on Sunday, May 15th starting at 4pm. Email [email protected] to let us know you'll be there.....