Is a high priced Line Conditioner needed

I have 2 dedicated power lines coming in to my wall for my stereo.Do I need a high priced Line Conditioner to make my system sound better and or safe or will a small priced Monster do the trick?Why waste money on a High priced Conditioner for a dedicated line?Thanks for your help!
128x128rsa
Another balanced power product that I've used with very good results is the Furman IT-Reference20i. The Equitech that Ptss has recommended is a great unit in this regard as well. A word on balanced power; various components will work better or not depending upon how they were designed and if they are tolerant to a balanced power config, i.e. whether they tolerate/can accommodate a situation where instead of 60/0 they see 60/60 on the incoming power line. A case in point was my Esoteric P-03U (Universal Transport); both it and my D-03 DAC (and G-0x master clock) all did very well sonically for the audio side of the setup BUT the video board in general and 1080p video upscaling when using the RGB (component) analog video outs had some pretty wild variations on IRE levels when the unit was running on balanced power. Going out the video board on the HDMI video output saw the IRE Levels less affected however still, they were not in-line with the units performance and videophile-level perfection when not running on balanced power. As my ISF tech and I found out with a Sencor unit and alot of hours diagnosing with Esoteric USA at the time, the video board and upscaling engine (independent and together) did not react well to seeing 60/60 on the power wave so be sure to test whatever components you have both with and without the balanced power conditioner in the loop.

If I read your post above correctly (Sabai), you seem to have an isolation transformer coming from the wall for the entire system, then a passive power conditioner (Triton) plugged into that getting presumably clean power coming into the Triton from the i-transformer, then out of the Triton, you have another power regeneration step (Monarchy) that your transport and DAC are plugged into. My only question is why have both the common isolation transformer out of the wall that powers the whole system and have power regenerator after the Triton? It seems very redundant (to me, I'm not an electrician!) and that the Monarchy is an extra component in the chain that simply regenerates power that should already be clean (of noise, etc..) by the isolation transformer+Triton setup. If I've misread, you have my apologies.....
Any of yous guys using a Furman Reference 15i or Reference 20i ? These are older products compared to the newer replacement models. Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
I just bought a used Furman Elite-15DMi, plugged my mono blocks into it and it took away the 60 cycle hum I had, plus music sounds better, as claimed. I didn't believe it would improve the musicality of the system, but it did!
Can anyone using a Furman Elite 15i tell me whether it will boost voltage during "line sags" ? I understand it protects against surges. I've visited the Furman site. I didn't read anything claiming voltage boost for this unit so think it does NOT. Am looking for confirmation one way or the other. Thanks in advance.