WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy,

The same thing happened when I used the transformer chips in my SACD player, pre and monos. Infact, even the fuse chips that were in my pre ( Krell Evo-2) seperate power supplies sounded dull and flat after a week or so.
You might want to try removing a fuse chip at a time from your system and listen again. I think you MIGHT find it sounding more alive. Just my cent.
Do you have to wait several hundred hours for these to properly break-in? I assume the adhesive has to settle in on the sub-atomic level. Those quarks are quirky.
Have you tried backing out any of the other chips to see if their effects have been holding steady?
Thanks for the replies, at this point everything sounds wonderful, so I probably won't experiment with removing any more of them.
The adhesive is a problem though; once they have been applied for a period of time and then removed they don't seem to stick as well elsewhere. Perhaps applying some scotch tape over them will work.

I still very much believe they have improved my listening enjoyment, but it just seems that the digital unit did not approve